- Introduction to BIM
- Popular IPD/BIM Collaboration Tools
- Modeling of 3D Architectural Model
- Construction Drawing Production
- understanding of BIM execution plan
- BIM Project Workflows
- Introduction to MEP Modeling
- Walkthrough, Visualization & Rendering
- Study of Construction Documents & Drawings
- Modeling of 3D Structural Model
- Quantity Takeoffs from BIM Model
- Interoperability with other software tools
- Project Management
- Structural Analysis
- Interpersonal skills in project management
- BIM 360 Implementation
- Defining BEP For Projects
- Introduction to Digital Twin
- NAVISWORKS 4D/5D Simulation
- PRIMAVERA/MSP/EXCEL In BIM Workflows
- Coordinated BIM Models
- NAVISWORKKS Clash Resolution
- FAMILY Creation
- BIM Automation
(40 hours in physical presence and 10 hours in online course)
Introducing Tekla Structures and BIM software
Modeling of steel structures
Single Part Drawings
Using Clone Patterns for drawings performing project
(10 hours in physical presence and 5 hours in online course)
Provide optimal solutions to reduce construction costs
Review the build process and design assistance
Workshop equipment planning
Schedule and sequence of construction operations
Estimate construction costs
Integrate the information of component contractors and suppliers
Synchronization between systems
Sequence Manufacturing, Shipping and Installation of Parts
Project Scheduling Management
Show project progress at specific times
How to Get BIM job Ready in 3 Months
Learn the exact Strategies, Skills, and Software tools required through which I helped 85+ Students get their dream job in 25+ Companies in India.
If you are an Architect, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineer, or Construction Management Professional who want to make your career in Building Information Modeling(BIM) then join our 3 Day live Workshop on “Making Your career in BIM”
Here’s what you are going to discover:-
1. Setting your goals, learning path, and Understanding the future job opportunity.
2. How to make your Cover letter/ Portfolio/CV/ Resume/Video Resume.
3. How to learn the skills required in the AEC industry from the professionals.
4. How to search & Apply for Internship/Jobs/Freelance opportunities.
5. How to make use of Linkedin and other social media platforms to grow your network.
1. Certificate of Completion.
2. 4 Completed BIM Projects.
3. Complimentary access to Books, presentations, and BIM Resources.
4. One on one career counseling for each student.
5. Access to BIM portfolio, Resume/CV, Video resume, and Cover letter.
Level-1: Fundamentals of Quantity Surveying
2. Quantity Surveying
3. Qualification Process
4. Project Qualification & Estimation
5. Computer Applications
6. Assignments & Final Assesments
BIM QS Mastery Course
Quantity Takeoff Basic Tools
This section consists of video tutorials for a brief overview of the frequently used tools in quantity surveying practices. This section also
covers the workflow of quantity surveyors in BIM environment.
BIM Based Quantity Takeoff
2. Create a New Project using a Built-in Measurement Method
3. Create a BIM Model of a Structure from a 2D Drawing
4. Calculation and Generation of Reports
Estimation and Costing in BIM Environment
1. BQ Management
2. E-tender Platform