India BIM Bootcamp
A networking event where BIM Experts join together to mature the Indian AECO industry professionals and students.
City : Pune
Date : 06/07/2019 – 07/07/2019
Location : Sky Vista Mhada Colony, Viman Nagar, Pune 411014
BIM International Conference at Dubai
1.Jim Plume, Secretary-BuildingSmart, Australia at the BIM MIDDLE EAST CONFERENCE, Dubai, where he presented on BIM and GIS Integration.
2.Had a wonderful meet with Richard Petrie, Chief Executive of builingSMART International at the BIM MIDDLE EAST Conference, Dubai on 23rd September 2019.
3.Anthony Sprange Managaning Director, MetekLive and Dr. Amarnath CB Head BIM Strategy L&T Chennai.
1.Mieczyslaw (Mitch) Boryslawski – Co-Founder of EcoDomus and Adnan Ghori the Founder of IWorkstation together at the BIM MIDDLE EAST CONFERENCE.He is the one who introduced NavisWorks to the USA market as a founder of viewbyview.com 1990 that eventually was used on the first successful BIM project for the $350 Mil. LucasFilm Digital Campus, San Francisco. CA.
2.Steve Worrell Director, Construction Opertion WeTwo Consult FZC a member of STOMED Group.
3.Had a wonderful meet with Mohammed Abdul Aleem Sir. The CEO of Al Warqa Survey Engineering, Dubai One of the best Survey Company in Dubai.
Faculty Development program at Karmaveer Dadasaheb Kannamwar Engineering College
2 day Faculty Development Program conducted for the faculty of Civil Engineering Department on “Digital Advancement in BIM”.
BIM Webinar @BIMCrew
Amarnath CB -Global trends in BIM Education, R&D and Mandates; BIM stakeholder’s skills & competencies. BIM Uses in the project; Establishing BIM project strategies. Adnan Ghori -Automation techniques in BIM; Application & workflows of BIM in Indian AECO sector; BIM Authoring tools; The future of making things & advanced technologies in digital engineering. Basavaraju NL -BIM Policies for Indian AECO sector especially ISO 19650; BIM in Facility Management.
1.Christ University, Bangalore Seminar on BIM conducted with IBIMA at the Christ University, Bangalore
2.Government Polytechnic, Yavatmal Seminar conducted at GP Yavatmal for the students of final year Civil Engineering.
3. Government Polytechnic, Nagpur iWorkstation conducted its first seminar on BIM at GP Nagpur for the final year students of Civil Engineering.
4.Priyadarshini College of Engineering Seminar conducted on BIM at PCOE for the Department of Civil Engineering.Priyadarshini College of Engineering
1.Anjuman College of Engineering and Technology Seminar conducted on BIM for the Final Year Students of Civil Engineering.
2.Anjuman Polytechnic Sadar, Nagpur Seminar conducted on BIM for the Final Year Students of Civil Engineering.
3.India BIM Association Volunteer at India BIM Association at the Construct India BIG5 events.
4.RV College, Banglore Session on BIM and its importance to students of Civil, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Bio technology,Computer science, Aerospace, telecommunication, information science and chemical Department of RVCE, Bangalore. This session was conducted by IBIMA President Dr. Amarnath CB and Active Member Adnan Ghori.
1. Siliguri Institute of Technology Conducted a 1 week BIM training for the Final Year Civil Engineering Students of Siliguri Institute of Technology. Webinar session was conducted by Mohammad Asif Sani, Structural Engineer Canada.
2. Techno India College Conducted 2 week training on BIM for the Final Year Students of Civil Engineering at Techno India College in collaboration with IandWe.
3. Techno India College, Salt Lake Campus Conducted 2 week training on BIM for the Final Year Students of Civil Engineering at Techno India College, Salt Lake Campus in collaboration with IandWe.
1.Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering One day workshop on “Building Information Modeling” conducted at YCCE College for the students of Civil Engineering
2. India BIM Association Office, Bangalore This workshop mainly focused on educating the AECO sector students and professionals about the Global trends in BIM education, research and implementation. It was interesting to meet 26 Indian AECO sector professionals from different departments.
3. Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore Seminar conducted at Atria Institute of Technology for the students of Civil Engineering. Students were able to get better understanding on Global trends in BIM and Scope of BIM in project management.